Almost all popular BSC colleges in Greater Noida are having separate division for student welfare. Therefore, before choosing any BSC college of greater Noida, you should check out that whether it is having any welfare division or not. Only experienced faculty members are included within this welfare unit.
Aims of the welfare division of BSC colleges
- Student welfare: This is one of the major aims of welfare unit of any BSC colleges in Greater Noida. Students can now easily develop security, identity, self concept, belonging, purpose and personal-competence senses. This is how the students can receive an absolutely progressive future. This division mainly points out the mistakes so that the students can correct the same. Student improvement can be highly facilitated by the concerned division of BSC colleges.
- Beyond–classroom opportunities: These kinds of opportunities are provided to the students for leading others, communicating, developing positive relationship, serving the community, supporting and caring other people and valuing and recognizing cultural differences. To be more precise, these opportunities are offered with an aim of student benefits.
- Welfare services: Some valuable welfare services are being offered by this division for bringing effective teaching and learning process. Good discipline, positive climate and community participation are the most important welfare services in this regard.
- Goals: making students understand about their educational, professional and social responsibilities is one of the main goals of this welfare unit. Specialized programs are being organized for developing and implementing future planning in the most efficient manner. Discovery and personal growth can also be promoted by means of these programs. Moreover, awareness environment can also be offered to the students so that they can decide what is good for them.
- Vision: Lots of positive visions are to be considered in this case. Powerful ideas and educational value can be effectively boosted up. Physical, spiritual and intellectual wellbeing of the students can be ensured by this welfare unit. Both theoretical and practical knowledge are being shared so that the students can get better education. The faculty is committed in catering a healthy learning environment so that students can learn faster.
Welfare division of BSC colleges in Greater Noida is currently gaining the highest importance as it is focussed on student wellbeing. This department caters all kinds of support to the students.