With Electronically-assisted delivery
Job-oriented Certification program in Clinical Research
Clinical Research refers to a study conducted to evaluate a potential treatment and its effects on human beings. Clinical trials help us find out if a promising new treatment is safe and effective. During a trial, more and more information is gained about a new treatment, its risks and how well it may not work.
According to frost & Sullivan’s industry reports, the global CRO market is pegged at around US$20 billion with India’s share beings about US485 million and it is expected to cross the US$ billion mark by 2015
Certification in clinical research (CCR) is designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to acquire and develop the expertise necessary for effective clinical research. The program is designed to meet the high demand for trained personnel for human clinical trials.
The program enable you to master practical aspects of clinical trial conduct and management including clinical trial phases and design, planning, implementation, data analysis, regulatory and procedural guidelines and ethical considerations.
Rs. 30,000/- including study material, Examination etc.
At the end of the program, successful candidates will receive Certificate in Clinical Research from ICRI. Student passing out can also upgrade to higher Diploma or Degree level programs in Clinical Research.
The programme utilises Net-based delivery with online lectures, assignments. Additionally, classroom interaction sessions are conducted once a month on a Sunday for hours.
Minimum 18 years of age and high school completion or its equivalent with life sciences background. Students need competency in, or completion of a basic computer operations course. Student will be required to have access to the internet, printing capabilities and email address.
As per industry estimates, starting salary ranges from Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 40,000 depending upon previous qualification experience and performance
A database will be created of all the successful candidates which will be made available to all potential recruiters such as CROs/Pharma companies etc.
- Introduction To Clinical Research.
- Basic Pharmacology & Pharmacy in CR
- New Drug Development
- Guidelines For Clinical Trials (ICH – GCP)
- Ethics in Clinical Research
- Regulations in Clinical Research
- Biostats & Clinical Trial Designs
- Clinical Trial Documents
- Quality in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Management -Project Management
- Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Data Management
Certification in Clinical Research (CCR)
3 months (60 hours)
- Learn the process of drug development
- Gain an understanding of the clinical trials process though a operations-focus approach
- Acquire overview of Pharmacology & Biostatistics
- Gain a global perspective on clinical trials management to better respond to the growing industry.
- Learn how to respond to ethical issues inherent in clinical trials
- Gain practical knowledge through real-world case studies discussions
- Learn about Quality control/ Auditing of Clinical Trials
- Appreciate the process of pharmacovigilance and Safety reporting
TO PREPARE FOR JOBS AS
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Assistants
- Patient Recruitment Executive & more.
- Multimedia Presentations
- Online sessions
- Classroom interactions
- Group Discussions
- Quick Quizzes
- 4 Assignments
- Case study / Discussions
- 2 Written test
- Viva voce