ICRI is the Country’s premier Clinical Research Institute which is exclusively focused on specialized Clinical Research Programmes.
“Provide an independent global framework for international education, training and exchange of information for Clinical Research Professionals and to foster professional excellence in design and execution of clinical research, thereby contributing to enhancing the Clinical Research culture in India”.
Apart from bringing in the new face of Clinical Research, ICRI also aims to:
- Be recognized as a centre of excellence and become a pioneering institution in promoting ethical Clinical Research in the country.
- Give a boost to the development of Clinical Research in the country.
- Provide a global framework for international education and to achieve professional excellence, thereby enhancing Clinical Research culture in India.
- Encourage Clinical Research methodologies and start PhD program in Clinical Research.
Keep Indian Clinical Research Industry abreast of changing times.
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Clinical Research industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies.
- Collaborate with organizations at national and international levels in areas of research, training, seminars and conferences.
- Represent the interests of Clinical Research Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Clinical Ethics.
- And any other objectives set up by ICRI members.