BBA Galgotias University is a great University to join as this University is being equipped with a lot of facilities. Furnished campus together with multiple amenities has created a great combination. Are you looking for best BBA colleges in Noida? Well, you should choose only those colleges that are being registered under BBA Galgotias University….
- Quick Links
- Full Time Courses
- Fellowship Program
- Masters Program
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Management
- PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & CDM
- PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- MBA in Pharma Marketing & Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management-2 year (UGC Recognized)
- Masters of Public Health
- MSc in Clinical Research-2 Year (UGC Recognized)
- Undergraduate Programs
- Part Time Courses
- Online Courses
- Value Added Course
- Apply Online
- Admission Procedure
- Teaching Methodology
- Education Loan
- All Courses
- Admission 2017
- Full Time Courses
- About Us
ICRI country's premier institution in clinical research and healthcare has alumni strength of more than 12,000 students working across the globe. ICRI was the first to launch India's first book on clinical research, pharmacovigilance and in introducing India's first Phd Clinical Research programme.
Our award winning Msc Clinical research programme was India's first and till date the most sought after programme within the science fraternity becoming the undisputed leader in clinical research and healthcare education. Today ICRI has become an example and trendsetter for all the other organizations that are planning to impart education in clinical research and a one-stop solution for all clinical research requirements.
- ICRI has an eminent team of permanent faculty comprising distinguished academicians as well as renowned people from the pharmaceutical industry. The faculty members have proven academic achievements in various disciplines of management and are actively involved in teaching, training, research and consulting. We also have a team of visiting faculty from India and abroad to guide our students, and help them reach the pinnacle of excellence.
- Clinical Research Industry
- Contact Us
- Corporate Interface
- ICRI Blog
- ICRI Partners