India has numerous Clinical Research players with a global standard infrastructure and manpower. They are ready to support the drug development initiatives of several pharma companies and entrepreneurs. As the number of studies carried out by these major players is on the rise, the career prospects for Clinical Research professionals look positive. The number of players in the Clinical Research industry in India has risen to over hundred from less than eight, three years ago.
- Quick Links
- Full Time Courses
- Fellowship Program
- Masters Program
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Management
- PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & CDM
- PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- MBA in Pharma Marketing & Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management-2 year (UGC Recognized)
- Masters of Public Health
- MSc in Clinical Research-2 Year (UGC Recognized)
- Undergraduate Programs
- Part Time Courses
- Online Courses
- Value Added Course
- Apply Online
- Admission Procedure
- Teaching Methodology
- Education Loan
- All Courses
- Admission 2017
- Full Time Courses
- About Us
ICRI country's premier institution in clinical research and healthcare has alumni strength of more than 12,000 students working across the globe. ICRI was the first to launch India's first book on clinical research, pharmacovigilance and in introducing India's first Phd Clinical Research programme.
Our award winning Msc Clinical research programme was India's first and till date the most sought after programme within the science fraternity becoming the undisputed leader in clinical research and healthcare education. Today ICRI has become an example and trendsetter for all the other organizations that are planning to impart education in clinical research and a one-stop solution for all clinical research requirements.
- ICRI has an eminent team of permanent faculty comprising distinguished academicians as well as renowned people from the pharmaceutical industry. The faculty members have proven academic achievements in various disciplines of management and are actively involved in teaching, training, research and consulting. We also have a team of visiting faculty from India and abroad to guide our students, and help them reach the pinnacle of excellence.
- Clinical Research Industry
- Contact Us
- Corporate Interface
- ICRI Blog
- ICRI Partners