Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) & Jain University, enhancing & expanding learning experience
ICRI has joined hands with Jain University, Bangalore with an aim to expand learning horizon for the students.
With a mission to empower talent through its innovative learning experience has become an educational hub for millions of young minds hailing from more than 35 countries, offers Under-Graduate Studies, Post Graduate, Management, Engineering and Technical Studies in India.
Jain University is among the oldest deemed university & single biggest University of Karnataka running 62 educational institutions including schools. University is centrally located in Bangalore area at Jayanagar. It is very well connected with all mode of transportation.
Jain University has been recorded as the top private universities in India as per the India Today Survey 2015. The university, spread across five campuses, has left no stone unturned in providing state-of-the-art facilities in various sectors including education, sports, entrepreneurship, research, and its other ventures. They have their own incubator set-up & they funded number of ventures in the field of research.
“School of Commerce” will facilitate the following courses
1. BSc Clinical Research & Hospital Administration
2. BMS -Bachelor in Management Studies – Aviation Management
3. BMS-Bachelor in Management Studies- Materials Management & e-Commerce
4. MSc Clinical Research
5. MMS- Masters in Management studies- Hospital Administration
6. MMS-Masters in Management Studies- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
7. MBA Aviation Management
8. PhD Clinical Research
9. PhD Healthcare Management