ICRI in collaboration with Narayana Health institute of Education and Research jointly announces a certificate Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance.
ICRI has collaborated with The Narayana Health Institute of Education and Research (NHIER )located at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital ,HSG layout ,Bengaluru,Karnataka 560102 and also at Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066.This is joint commitment in creating a technically competent and ethical human resource that will be capable of leading clinical research and innovation in India and beyond .
Narayana Health is headquartered in Bengaluru and operates a national network of hospitals in India. On establishment they had 225 operation-al beds and since then, have grown up to 23 hospitals, 7 heart centers and a network of primary care facilities across India and 1 hospital in the Cayman Island with 5,347 operational beds.
Under this programs following collaborations will be conducted:
1. Post Graduate Advance Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & Clinical data management.
With this collaboration, students stand to benefit:
1. Study in a world class hospital environment.
2. Successful candidates can get an internship with Narayana Health during the course of the program leading to further job opportunities.
3. Practical and hands on exposure to clinical trials.
4. Training by eminent clinical trial investigators.
5. Exposure to the workings of a BA/BE Unit
6. Industry based program – Practical based learning
7. Certificate in Clinical Research & PV from Narayana Health hospital