Our award winning online PGDHCM programme was one of India’s first and till date the most sought after programme within the science and management fraternity.
Healthcare industry will touch 280 billion$ by 2020 with more than 10 lac job opportunities – NEED WE SAY MORE?
To impart requisite knowledge and expertise on the concept, aims, objectives, operational policies, procedures, etc. in operational management of various departments of Hospital and Healthcare Organizations. This would include development of Conceptual skills in planning, Policy formulation, Healthcare financing, Resource planning, Hospital & Healthcare material management, Hospital accreditation process in India, Research methodology and Healthcare services project work.
Duration of course
10 months (Part Time and Online)
- Management Principles and its application in Health Care Services Management
- Human Resource Management, Organizational behaviour and its application in Hospital & Health Care management
- Financial management, Health Care Financing
- Leadership & Conflict Resolution in Health Care Institutions
- Health Care System in India – Rural /Urban, Private/Public
- Hospital Logistics Management, Pharmacy Services
- Nursing Services Administration
- Health Insurance
- Disaster Management
- Planning, Designing and Management of Clinical services departments – Wards Units, OPDs, ICU, Accident & Emergency Services, Operation Theatre
- Supportive Services – Laboratory Services, CSSD, Dietary Services, Linen & Laundry Services department
- Utility Services – Sanitation & Hospital waste disposal system
- Quality Management & Hospital Accreditation System
- National Health Policy
- Seminars / Workshops/ Case Study Presentations
- Project Work
- Final Assessment – Theory , Viva Voce & Practical Examination
4 – 8 pm on every Saturday of the month
|Back to Top|