Clinical Research Industry:-
- The global market is estimated to be worth over USD 2 billion by 2020.
- There are more than 2,50,000 positions vacant with attractive salaries.
- Local cost of Clinical Studies – 50 to 70% of costs in the US/EU
- Fast recruitment, accelerated approvals and good communication skills
- Gigantic pool of treatment-naïve patients in major cities
- English-speaking investigators
- Regulatory facilitation of parallel phase studies
MSc in Clinical Research-2 Year (UGC Recognized)
Our award winning Msc Clinical research programme was India’s first and till date the most sought after programme within the science fraternity. ICRI has been a pioneering institution to introduce this programme since 2004 where more than 2,000 students have passed on our Msc programme making it the largest no of students in India to pass on this programme.
Our top 99 students “ success stories” who have passed from our Msc programme are working across the globe, the details of which are more than inspiring!!
The comprehensive curriculum enhances the avenues available to students when they step into the industry for faster career success. The mix of Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance curriculum along with Management Module and Soft Skills in the course ensures a head start to move up the corporate ladder faster. The objective of MSc in clinical research course is to develop students over a period of two Years by rigorous field work and academics, Insuring students spend last 3 months as interns with hospitals/Pharma Companies/CRO’s who are ICRI industry partners.
- Classroom Lectures
- Case studies analysis
- Workshops for skill enhancement
- Industrial Visits
This is a full time 2 Year course with lectures from Monday-Friday. The degree is provided by a UGC recognized University.
Classes would be through lectures, presentations, class participation & case study discussions, industry visits.
Graduate or Postgraduate in Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Dentistry / Homeopathy / Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science.