ICRI is the Country’s premier Clinical Research Institute which is exclusively focused on specialized Clinical Research Programmes.
“Provide an independent global framework for international education, training and exchange of information for Clinical Research and thereby contributing to enhancing the Clinical Research culture in India”.
Apart from bringing in the new face of Clinical Research, ICRI also aims to:
- Be recognized as a centre of excellence and give a boost to the development of Clinical Research in the country.
- Keep Indian Clinical Research Industry abreast of changing times.
- Fill the vacuum created due to lack of skilled manpower in Clinical Research industry by imparting innovative and intellectually challenging education in the segment.
- Synthesize the highest academic standards with relevance to the needs to present business and commercial policies.
- Represent the interests of Clinical Research Professionals in the country and ensure that India does not lag behind in maintaining the internationally prescribed standards of Clinical Ethics.