The conference will focus on recent advances and business opportunities in Clinical Research. About 400 delegates are expected to participate in the two-day event. The unique feature of this conference is that 10 International keynote speakers from US, Canada and UK along with highly acclaimed and eminent speakers of India from various Pharmaceutical Companies, CROs and Regulatory Bodies would be sharing their views and opinion in the conclave. FDA Regulations and Phase-I submission will be presented by FDA experts. There will be Scientific Sessions on the different streams of Clinical Research operations, Pharmacovigilance, CDM, Regulatory Affairs and submission with special emphasis on Phase-I Clinical Trials and Business Opportunities for allied players in the Clinical Research industry. The participants will have an opportunity to deliberate and discuss with the keynote speakers and a group of professional with common interests. The conference is designed for expert level professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Government, Support Services/Products, Academia, Logistics, Venture Capitalists, Bank, Insurance and related Healthcare Industries. The conference overarching objective is to position India as the preferred destination for the Science & Business of Clinical Research.
- Quick Links
- Full Time Courses
- Fellowship Program
- Masters Program
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Management
- PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & CDM
- PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- MBA in Pharma Marketing & Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management-2 year (UGC Recognized)
- Masters of Public Health
- MSc in Clinical Research-2 Year (UGC Recognized)
- Undergraduate Programs
- Part Time Courses
- Online Courses
- Value Added Course
- Apply Online
- Admission Procedure
- Teaching Methodology
- Education Loan
- All Courses
- Admission 2017
- Full Time Courses
- About Us
ICRI country's premier institution in clinical research and healthcare has alumni strength of more than 12,000 students working across the globe. ICRI was the first to launch India's first book on clinical research, pharmacovigilance and in introducing India's first Phd Clinical Research programme.
Our award winning Msc Clinical research programme was India's first and till date the most sought after programme within the science fraternity becoming the undisputed leader in clinical research and healthcare education. Today ICRI has become an example and trendsetter for all the other organizations that are planning to impart education in clinical research and a one-stop solution for all clinical research requirements.
- ICRI has an eminent team of permanent faculty comprising distinguished academicians as well as renowned people from the pharmaceutical industry. The faculty members have proven academic achievements in various disciplines of management and are actively involved in teaching, training, research and consulting. We also have a team of visiting faculty from India and abroad to guide our students, and help them reach the pinnacle of excellence.
- Clinical Research Industry
- Contact Us
- Corporate Interface
- ICRI Blog
- ICRI Partners