Why ICRI - Institute of Clinical Research India?
2004India's first and largest
12,000+Alumni network globally
ICRIian Average Salary*With 5 years experience : INR 15 lac p.a. - INR 25 Lac p.a.
2.5 LacGlobally Vacant positions
- ICRI’s unique curriculum combines academic and practical learning with its internship schemes with global companies like Ranbaxy, DR Reddy’s labs ,Glaxo SmithKline & Novratis to name a few.
- 90% of ICRI’s trainees are absorbed by these companies for a permanent position as ICRI’s programmes ensure that its graduates are equipped academically and are professionally trained for the global job market.
- As a result of the courses covering a wide variety of subjects, ICRI graduates are also hired by IT companies like HCS, TCS and WIPRO
- India’s first book on clinical research and pharmacovigilance was launched by ICRI.
- It is the first institute to launch a PHD in Clinical Research and the first international and national conference in clinical research was also conducted by ICRI in India.
- ICRI has Conducted major corporate training workshops at companies such as Dr.Reddy’s, Apollo hospital, Panacea Biotech, IPCA LAB helping us to know the latest trends and practices in the industry.
- ICRI has partnered with leading organisations such as Singh health, AHA,DIA,UKIERI for various research and training initiatives.
- Most of the professionals working in clinical research and pharmacovigilance industry are ICRIians ,therefore you will be the preferred candidate for the job.