Why ICRI - Institute of Clinical Research India?
2004India's first and largest
12,000+Alumni network globally
ICRIian Average Salary*With 5 years experience : INR 15 lac p.a. - INR 25 Lac p.a.
2.5 LacGlobally Vacant positions
- ICRI, one of the top institute for clinical research, unique curriculum combines academic and practical learning with its internship schemes with global companies like Ranbaxy, DR Reddy’s labs ,Glaxo SmithKline & Novratis to name a few.
- 90% of ICRI’s trainees are absorbed by these companies for a permanent position as ICRI’s programmes ensure that its graduates are equipped academically and are professionally trained for the global job market.
- As a result of the courses covering a wide variety of subjects, ICRI graduates are also hired by IT companies like HCS, TCS and WIPRO
- India’s first book on clinical research and pharmacovigilance was launched by ICRI and so we can name it as Clinical Research Organization.
- It is the first institute to launch a PHD in Clinical Research and the first international and national conference in clinical research was also conducted by ICRI in India.
- ICRI has conducted major corporate training workshops and Cliniminds Clinical Research at companies such as Dr.Reddy’s, Apollo hospital, Panacea Biotech, IPCA LAB helping us to know the latest trends and practices in the industry.
- ICRI has partnered with leading organisations such as Singh health, AHA,DIA,UKIERI for various research and training initiatives.
- Most of the professionals working in clinical research and pharmacovigilance industry are ICRIians ,therefore you will be the preferred candidate for the job.
- Our Clinical Data Management supports the conduct, management and analysis of studies across the gamut of clinical research.